Progress review

1st quarter of the year 2009 has over.
It’s time to review my progress for the previous months.
Let’s quickly go through my wish list for this year.

  1. 1 x Nikon 50mm f1.4 Normal Nikkor Ai-S Manual Focus Lens {x complete}
  2. 1 x Tamron AF18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II {x complete}
  3. 1 x Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II {x complete}
  4. 1 x Nikkor SB900 flash gun {x complete}
  5. 1 x tripod {x complete}
  6. 1 x Nikon MB-D200 Multi-Power Battery Pack {x complete}
  7. 1 x Kata Dr-467 Digital Rucksuck {x complete}
  8. 1 x Lenovo Ideapad S10 {x complete, CoT* to Mac Book}
  9. 1 x Lomo Diana F+ {x complete}
  10. 1 x Lomo LC-A reburb {x complete, CoT* to Fed's camera}
  11. Accredited as a Professional Engineer {on progress, say 20%}
  12. Master my digital photography technique {on progress, started off with CS3 editing}
  13. Master my lomography technique {on progress, trying light leakage technique}
  14. Start-up my own business {on progress, 5%}

Note: COT denote Change of Target

OMG, none of the item above has achieved?
How could I? What a loser am I? What happened to me?
I was a bit side track during the previous months.
I was distracted by some other things.
Obviously, I need to be more focus for the coming months.
I need to catch-up and going back to the original plans.
Alright, let’s see how much I will achieve in the next review, shall we?

0 comments:

Post a Comment