My n-th vintage camera - Fed5c

Hooray, finally my camera has arrived!!!
Too bad I wasn't at home to receive it.
I was left with a notification letter and required to collect myself @ the Sg. Besi Pos Office within the period speficied on the letter.
Oh......gosh, I have never been there before.
Where is the Pos Office located at?
[-_-]
I woke up very early this morning.
I drove to Sg. Besi Town before the Pos Office closing time.
I was driving around the whole Sg. Besi Town just to look for the Pos Office.
@_@ Ta da!!! I found you ^_^ . Here I come!!! I will bring you home. Yeah, my parcel!!! Poor little parcel was waiting me lonely @ the Pos Office for 2days.Without further delay. I went home quickly.
Unwrapped it as fast as I can (330km/hr) ^_^" n
damn!!!
It was covered with a leather case.
Ladies and gentlemen, "tai yan" and "site man chai",
This is the Fed 5c camera I was crazy about.
How does it looks?

Take a closer look, shall we?
{front view}
Turn around, please....
{back view}

what about top?
{top view}
n say "cheese" !!!

By the way, do you like my camera?

0 comments:

Post a Comment