Voluntary Seperation Scheme (VSS)

Everyone was so up-sad and felt misireable after the briefing.
We were given a week to submit our VSS application to the management.
It was not an easy decision to make.
A lot of possibilities and factors to consider.
Everyone was started talking about this issue.
The staff spirits were dropping dramatically until no one was in a mood to work.
I even found myslef difficult to sleep at night and concentrate at work.
This VSS thing was troubling me all the time.
Eat, sleep, 'bang-sai', bathing, driving, work etc...I also can't stop thinking of this.
I was trying to force myself not to think about that during office hours and stay focus onto my work.
I even keep myself away from the group for a peroid of time to avoid getting into the VSS discussion.
Well, but the problem still solve yet. Gosh!!!

Apply or not to apply?

Help and I need an answer.... :-(

2 comments:

Ruiten said...

if u feel u r not important in company then apply the VSS b4 they slash u!

But if vice versa, u applied oso no use, they wun let u go...

actually they have a list already one...ask u to apply is just a fake!

Qi.Kidt said...

Yes, tht's right. I was thinking tht too. Thanks for the advice anyway. :-)

Post a Comment