Life is like a box of chocolate?

This is not a new qoute anymore for those who had watched "Forrest Gump" movie before.Lately, I was thinking about this quote.

Is life really like a box to chocolate and you will never know what you will get from the box? Is that true?

I'm doubt.True in some way but not all, I suppose. Different people will have their own point of view or description about life.Well, to me life is more like riding a roller coaster. It is full of excitment, raise and fall. The ride is even short until you never have a time to stop and look on things happening around you. Well, you might not fully agree with me, whatever it is the message I would like to bring across is - Life is short, enjoy every moment you have now, before it is too late. How to enjoy? Well, your call!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment