Year End Review

Year 2009 going to be over soon. Approximately 2 more weeks to go.
Again, time to review my progress for this year.

  [01] 1 x Nikon 50mm F1.4 Nikkor Ai-S Manual Focus Lens {completed, F1.8}
  [02] 1 x Tamron AF18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II {x complete}
  [03] 1 x Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II {completed}
  [04] 1 x Nikkor SB900 flash gun {completed, SB600}
  [05] 1 x tripod {completed}
  [06] 1 x Nikon MB-D200 Multi-Power Battery Pack {x complete}
  [07] 1 x Kata Dr-467 Digital Rucksuck {completed}
  [08] 1 x Mac Book {x complete}
  [09] 1 x Lomo Diana F+ {x complete}
  [10] 1 x Lomo LC-A refurbished {completed}
  [11] Accredited as a Professional Engineer {No progress, remain @ 20%}
  [12] Digital photography skills {completed basic level, aim for higher level}
  [13] Master lomography skills {No progress, trying light leakage}
  [14] Start-up own business {No progress, remain @ 5%}

Not bad. At least it shows some progress at the 2nd half of the year ^_^ At the beginning of the year, I was a bit side tracked due to many things had happened to me and distracted me from focusing on my plans. Glad that I was managed to get back on track.

2010 will be a very important year to me. I'm gonna make it a memorable year to me. Will set myself some target for next year. Some challenging one. I need to be more focus to my plans. I'm gonna make sure every effort I put, every resource I use and every mins I spend will not be wasted.

Alright, let’s see how much can I achieve next year, shall we?

1 comments:

Qi.Kidt said...

愛美, thank you for supporting. :-)

Post a Comment