Gone in 8 Hours

I was so excited and I haven't packed my things to Redang Island. WHAT???
As usual, I began my last minutes packing *_*
I'm still figuring what to wear and bring to redang.
Definitely, I will bring along my lovely DSLR + Lomo with me.

It is a must for a photogrpahy maniac like me. kekeke......^_^
Another 8 more hours to go. I will be on my way to Redang Island!!!
Enough for talking, I better start packing my things else it's too late >_<
Meanwhile, show you some of the things I have packed.

{DSLR Camera}
{Lens}
{Lomo Camera}
{Surfing Suit}
{Bermuda}
I'm gonna wear this for snorkeling
Wao, still has many to pack. Don't think I will have enough sleep for tomorrow.
Don't care, cause I will have plenty of time to rest in the following days.
Hooray....

4 comments:

Ruiten said...

we want more frequent post pls...more photos works pls...

Qi.Kidt said...

coming soon!!!

Ruiten said...

coming soon next summer ah? wahlau eh... faster la...where is redang photos? eh, join my group www.photonian.com share your photos there...

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Post a Comment