Try Out for the Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 Lens

Finally, I was giving a chance to try out my lately bought DSLR lens. Thanks to Claryse for the opportunity given to me. Claryse is currently running an online retail store, selling female clothing + accessories. Obviously, the products she uploads on web must be looking attractive and impressive in order to increase the sales. Even though, she knew I was only an amateur photographer. She never prevented me from photographing her products for her business usage. *sob sob* so touching.....you know? Let's have a look at some of her products photographed by me ^_^








What is in your mind after browsing through the picture? Do leave some feedback for me. Your comments are valuable to me as well as Claryse. TQ very machi.

2 comments:

Ruiten said...

add some vignette, and blur the background, it will bring a 3D to your products... if can, ask some lady taking the products, it can attract more ppl to click on the pictures!

Qi.Kidt said...

Wat a good idea. Why didn't i think of tht? Thanks for ur valuable feedback :-)

Post a Comment