Performance Review and Development (PRD) Interview

Soon another year will be overed.
Time for the annual PRD interview before the end of the company financial year.
Time to let my superior know what I have done for the company in the previous year.
It was also a time to demand for salary increment ^_^ ke ke ke....
I was called for an interview this afternoon. The interview was extreamly short. why?
Because my superior was very happy with my performance.
He recognized and appreciated my performance.
He valued my contribution to the company.
Hopefully, this year will be some increment to my salary, pls ^_^

2 comments:

Ruiten said...

u so good lorrrr got increament sumore...

Qi.Kidt said...

Dun know yet la...Hope onli. I hv been told tht my contribution was being valued by the company before this. So boss, u dun disappointed me!!! ^_^

Post a Comment