Communication without borders

Last week happened to meet an ex-colleague inside the LRT train while I was on the way back from work. It has been a long while never seen her since the day she left our company. We seldom seen each other inside the office,even though we used to be working in the same company cause we were of different departments *_*

Another reason was she is deaf........

Please do not get me wrong. I am not critisize her or any other person who is physical disability, I just don't know any other way to communicate with her other than using sign language. Some people may suggest to communicate with her through writing. Too bad, I didn't have a habit of carring a note book with me all the time -_-

Now,thing has changed, I am having a habit to keep a note book with me all the time (in case, I would like to jot down my crazy thought / ideas ^@^ ). Because of that, we did had a great time "chatting" inside the LRT ^_^ but one thing really annoyed me was, we received quite a number of curious stares while we were "chatting". What's wrong with us? What's wrong with the people who is physical disability? Can you guys show some repect to them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment